Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

Once again.....


And once again I am a leaf on the winds of change. 

    As much as I enjoy mining, it doesn't help get a jump clone or get R&D agents. So went back to missions. This time I decided to just try level 4s. Ran a few with my Battlecruiser. Then I got a combat mission. 

    Not wanting to die the horrible death - yet again, I went to eve-survival.com. Got the low down and was able to crank through a few of them.  At one point the agent wanted me to fight Amarr (declined) then Caldari. This lead to me logging off and jumping onto STO. 

Finished listening to the last Podded podcast. Besides being sad, I heard once again of a non-miner wanting to change mining. Why is that?  I bet that same person wouldn't want me to change PvP for their game.

 Once again I wonder: Does anyone at CCP like mining?
-Jason 

No comments:

Post a Comment