Search This Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wahoo

Just a thought. But if I didn't have access to high end moons, but wanted to do super capital production. Would getting a class 2 wormhole make the most sense?  Only a battleship could come in, and then only a certain number before the WH closes.  If you are in null sec you always have a chance to see everything come visit. 

Started skilling up connections on the alt. Just to try and expedite getting him a jump clone. Finally got him a recon ship, so the fuel requirements have gone from 500 to 80. That is helpful. 

I still need that 3 rd account. But I am saving up for the iclone software. It's probably silly, but it will help me stand out. 

Over 1000 subscribers, and my first iTunes review !!!  

   Other then that my rent was increased by 50%, but I will get a chance at Planetary Interaction now. 

  Hope you have a great weekend. 
-Jason 


There appears to be a problem loading images. So that is one thing that sucks.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure you need sov to anchor a supercapital assembly array. So wormhole supercap production is out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that makes sense. Guess it has mainly been just plain ol boring capitals that they build there.

    That is why it is a random thought. Cause I no idea. Yet. One day I might try to build parts to sell. Clone bay or something. Bur it seems like the corps that build super caps would have the bpos in spades ( parts wise)

    ReplyDelete