Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Why write?


Been reading blogs now for about a year. All thanks to capsuleer. 

   Some people write to help others understand concepts. 

   Some people write to become famous. 

   Some people write to help them with their creativity. 

     Some people write to interact with others. 

      Some people write  to vent frustrations. 
  
       Some people write to show an idea. 

        Most people incorporate more then one aspect of these. And a few others. 

       Then there is me. I write just to see if how long I last with this project. I freely admit that this blog has turned out to be quanity over quality. There are ALOT of great to read blogs out there. 

Inner sanctum of niNveah,
Life in low sec
A scouts domain
Eveoganda 

   These are just off the top of my head. Of course I enjoy reading the 3 I have linked on my blog page. 1 of them is not even Eve related. 

    But for me, I just ramble alot.  

Real life calls
-Jason    

No comments:

Post a Comment