Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Beginings of my long PI journey


Intresting note:

  As I am sure most people found, you can view planetary mode away from planets. 

   This presents intresting dynamics when running mind numbing missions. I waited until I was on the last battleship then picked a local planet to scout out.   

My remote sensing skill wasn't acivated yet (it will get to 3 around 7:10 tonight). This means that there wasn't a whole lot I could do right then. I didn't try to use the Function Keys to see if I could still fight effectively. Will try that another time. 

Overall with no skills and in high sec. The planet was pretty dry on mining, but not empty.  This time tommorrow I will be working on plantary to 4 to get advance to 4. My overall goal is to get all 5 skills to 5 ASAP. Or as fast as jumping in and out of implants will allow. 

I have about another week to get another recon. Still I might just wait and keep grinding for that jump clone.  Then I could keep the recon permenantly down there.

I believe I will do more posting on PI. It has tickle my funny bone a bit. 

  wasn't it weird that the 2 main skills cost an odd amount. Right down to the .01 isk. I have no idea why, but I am sure it means something. 

  oh and by the way,  Star Defender has a great post on the products on PI. 

-Jason 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment