Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

Grrrrriinnndding


What a world....
What a world....

The grinding is getting to me. I found myself less and less signing into Eve for the joy of the game. And more and more to accomplish paying bills and moving the reputation ball a few more feet towards the end zone. And to think that I might need a 3rd account. But such is life.

I found a mission that I just simply could not do. The acceleration gate drops me 3000 meters from 6 battleships. No matter how hard I tried they could repair the damage by the time I got back from a warp away.   But other then that it's just one big grind. 

    Looked at STO and shrugged. So last night I went back to an ol one. EQ2. It was nice seeing an actual character do something. I also had a grind with him last night. 

  So I was curious why EQ2 didn't bother me so much. Guess No. 1 would be it is different. 2 - I could see movement on my exp bar. After 2 hours I got a new level -47. After 2 hours in eve I get like .25 faction jump, if that. 

  Oh and Planetary Interaction looks to only have 2 skills total, and I will not be allowed to try PI in nullsec since we don't own the space we are occupying. 

Hope you all have a good weekend,
-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment