Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Research and moon mining


Just curious, since I have no knowledge on this. But doesn't 22 mil for research fees seem a little excessive?  Seems to me it would be worth the run to Solitude and just work on them there. 

   Doing my Reading for the podcast. And the last thing mention was the low cost of R.A.M.s. Went and look - yep they are roughly 500k. And the material cost is fairly low. Didn't have time, but I am gonna load up on these. Throw them in the ME cooker for a month or so. Then build a few. 

    CEO wanted me to look into moon mining. It's not that we have the ubber moon. In fact we might not get any with the gold rush and all (about a month late).  But I looked around. Found a nice Tribune article from year 2.   

My setup is  not the ubber either:

Gallente control tower
Moon mining array
Silo
8 hardners (2 of each type)
5 large rails
5 small blaster
And a few Ew mods

My thought was that a real fight would wipe out more then my tower. And there isn't anything I can build to stop a gang of Dreads. But a small Battleship roam, I am hoping to convince them to look somewhere else. We will see what he says.

   And I still think mission running is more boring then mining.
 
-Jason   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment