Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A question without answers.


Has anyone else ever wondered what could be done to level PvP and PvE?

I personally feel that Cryptic put the big Kybosh on City of Heroes when they tried to introduce PvP to a PvE game a year or so after launch.

As for Eve, it always seemed weird to me that a PvP ship fit would do so poorly fighting rats. Or a PvE ship with 80s to 90s resists would have a problem with someone popping by.

I did like the point brought up at the last FanFest about having rats target anyone and not just the mission runner. It would make it more dynamic for a pirate. But that is easy for me to say, since I dont want to become a pirate.


With this Expansion done and now on the fixing side. I wonder if they would take a look at this. I know everone is talking about Incarna, but that carrot has been dangling for a long time now. It is starting to get ripe.

It was either talk about this, or Baffle you with the BS about changing a Shield booster amp for a cap recharger.... exiciting stuff I know.

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment