Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

Advice on setting up Capsuleer


Well I was going to talk about never try to play on the computer when the wife decides to hold a garage sale. 

  But that got trumpt by my iPhone. 

I refresh my podcast selection and see Planet Risk and the Neutral Zone have put one out. Great!!!

  I go to sync my phone to iTunes and it hangs up. This causes another problem in that iTunes then will only preform a restore to the phone. No other option than say it's a new phone. So after the restore, life is good. 

 I remember last night my Command Center finished 4 last night and moved on to 5 ( I was able to sneak in a que update when the wifes head was turned ). This morning I go to refresh capsuleer, and my characters are gone. 

   Now anybody who has used Capsuleer knows getting your characters on is a pain. But the last time my phone was restored ( actually I think it was when I upgraded my phone), I created a contact on my phone. Inside that contact I created the website address with my API correctly placed. 

  What this boils down to is that, instead of getting worked up, I just opened up my Capsuleer contact and click on Acinom. A few seconds later she was back, and all the work didn't need to be repeated. 

Very handy idea I recommend to all capsuleers. 
 
  Did the same thing for iClone. 

-Jason 

While reviewing this thread, I notice this sounds like came up with this idea. I did not. It has been awhile, but I believe I got it from the Capsuleer website. I was just happy I got to use it the way I orginally planned on using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment