Search This Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2010

SW:ToR - Information Overload


Drooooll...

There is just too much that happen to remember it all.  Darth hater will be up all night working on their podcast. 

   Another timeline video,  this was a nice little piece of video describing the Jedi Civil War. My thought was that the capital spaceship looked awfully similar to the Star Destroyers 3000 years in the future.  

That 3000 year thing will probably always bug me. 

   The G4TV trailer was neat, but honestly nothing ground breaking. Though it did wet my appetite for the next trailer. 

   Then there was the Gamespot play through update. 

    Oh man, drool. 
  I like the idea of bullets being the limiting factor for troopers. Love the storyline already for each one. 

   I have been wanting an Imperial Agent, and they still found sweet. The play style will be a bit rough. But I  am so willing to try. 

Overall, it was a great night. 
-Jason 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment