Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

CSM : Jaded Tears


I really didn't have much to say this morning. So I read for a bit on capsuleer. 

  Which lead me to the CSM review. Reading the article reminds me so much of real life politics. Where there is only one right answer - the writer's. 

Referring to people who question as Tin Foil Hats. Or inserting the word supposedly, it was like reading the local newspaper come election time. 

All this said, I do plan on reading and promoting his article and website. Just to help raise the awareness of the CSM. 

But I'm a little bit more jaded. After all, alot of what is said to us is the infamous - trust me. This coming from a game that at it's core design fosters distrust and scamming. 

The best thing to do, though is read it yourself. http://keithneilson.co.uk/the-csm-summit-june-2010-thursday/

-Jason 

No comments:

Post a Comment