Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

they love me, they really love me!


Dear Player,

we are glad to inform you that your application for the Perpetuum closed beta
testing has been accepted. Welcome aboard!

Please visit our website ( http://www.perpetuum-online.com ), download the game,
and create a character. After this you will be able to log into the game and use
the community features of the website. Your login for the website is your e-mail
address and password.

Please log into the website and browse through the forums for instructions. You
will find lots of valuable information specifically posted for beta testers.

We wish you happy testing and lots of fun!

Best regards,

The Perpetuum Team

------------------

ok, I know alot of people dont care. But I love Battletech. And this is as close of a MMO as I have seen in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment