Search This Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Frustration to relaxation


Special thank you to Kirith Kodachi for reminding me to look at the My Eve section of the forums for new podcasts.  I have been remiss in that. 

    Last night, I spent roughly 4 hours working on iClone. Trying to get things setup. I was really starting to get a feel for the software and it's limitations. I rendered a 30 sec trailer but the watermark they put on it makes it look like 3D image without the glasses.

    So I settled down for a session of ice mining.  You know what? Ice mining is great. The rock never depletes and,with an orca near by, it's just every 8 minutes move the load from the mackinaw to the orca. Was able to unwind from iClone, then get wound up (good way) for SW: The Old Republic. 

Overall a nice way to end the night. 
-Jason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment