Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SW:ToR - Love / Hate relationship


HAHA, I love Kirith Kodachi's post.

Mainly cause I am so polar opposite.

Well not the all MMOs are stupid part. That is just plain dumb and dumber.

But the reason I started following The Old Republic, is cause of story. And Voice acting. I loved the trailers in Guild Wars. I was that guy that wouldn't let you move on the next mob cause I wanted to watch the Video.

The story line is very immeserive to me. The little bits and pieces I have been able to glean is truely tantalizing.

I whole heartedly agree seeing abunch of smooth versions of the Star Destroyer is ludicrious 3000 years ago. There has not been any advancement in 3000 years. That is just plain dumb. But that is something I will have to live with.

I watch the trailer 4 times now, each time I enjoy it more. I could easily get upset that a trooper lived through a point blank termal grenade. ( same one 3000 years in the future ). But hey, I love James Bond too.

Over all, this has me more stoked about the game.

Plus I get Starships.

Comparing this to Star Trek Online isnt really right either. Star Trek is having lots of issues just trying to come out of the starting gate. (Still have that lifetime subscription).

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment