Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

The great Boris


Between the garage sale, mom coming over, and Eve giving me a 6 hour mission - diddly got done. 

   I read SW:ToR comic, the best thing about that is listening to Darth Haters podcast to pick up the smallest details and expound upon them. 

   Good news for podcasting is alliance tourney. Of course I forgot to charge my phone last night so I cannot stream the video now.  But atleast there will be a 5 second talk on it. Wonder if Erin will watch some?  

I still love Boris Hotches' interpretation on the tourney.  Ships fly by, lasers fire, ships blow up.  He would have been great as an announcer. 

  does anyone know the rules of getting a jump clone in player controlled station ( in null sec?)

Have a great weekend
-Jason 
   

1 comment:

  1. Re: jumpclones - you simply need good enough standings with the alliance/corp that owns the station IIRC.

    ReplyDelete