Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

EQ2: I killed Holly Windstalker!!


Ok, I know A LOT of people don't care. But that person has been killing me for years. 

  I hit 20 on the Conjuror, and got the Mage pet.  Now I am used to the Mage pet to be high damage / low health. A really bad soloing idea. But I took it out anyways and tried it out. 

   I was amazed. It was able to kill fast enough that I didn't need to worry too much. It still is not the best tank. But for raw leveling, it is awesome. 

   I stumbled across a blue elite and pick up aggro. Now I am used to dieing in these cases, so when the pet grabbed aggro I beat feet. I was then amazed that with in seconds it wasn't my pet at half health - but the elite mob. So I turned around and spammed heal pet. 

    After that I got the master version of the Mage pet. 
   
    So today I was working on the harvesting skills when a green Holly Windstalker wanders up. With less than 2 minutes of game time left, I couldn't refuse. The Mage pet used her like a tooth pick. 

   So who is laughing now!!!!!
-Jason

   To really understand this post you had to have played Everquest for several years and have been ganked by her repeatedly. Even in EQ2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment