Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

PI: Mr. Roboto


I looked over the top tier of Planetary Interaction from the Ivy League Wiki web site. 

    They were all exclusive to POS/Sov stations.  

   It seems to me that this is a rather poor market. For the large part people running POS's will have their own PI manufacturing going on to save on operational costs. The expection being possibly Wormhole space where the access to a needed planet might be missing. 

   T2 components on the other hand might have a better chance. 

   And of course if you can find a product that uses both - then that is the highest demand. ie robotics.

  That is my train of thought. So off to robotics I went. Been playing for about a week now. And I have 24 units of robotics. Needless to say it's a little underwhelming. 

   I have decided to put storage units right after extractors and before industry. This way any excess material gets stored and ready for shipment. It also helps as a buffer if you can't get to your planet in time to refresh the extractors. 

    I decided to forgo the storage unit right before the launch pad. This was redundit. As the storage unit is 5,000 m3 and the launch pad is 10,000 m3 with another 20,000 m3 floating in space. 

Overall fun but not as enjoyable as Sim city. 
-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment