Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

PI - the UI needs some love


While I am not the biggest reader. Ok I barely read. I haven't noticed people talking about a problem I have in planetary interaction. 

  The timing of extractors going off line. I know I mentioned it a little bit on the podcast. But yesterday was just another prime example of not understanding what I am doing. 

   After the failed podcast recording, Tuesday. I jumped online at 5 pm and saw my entire lava planet workers were on strike. I choose the 23 hours till depleted option. Thinking I would have time Wednesday to move the production process onwards.

  Wednesday 4 pm came and it said I had another 2 hours. So my math is off 5 pm to 5 pm is 24 hours. Plus 1 more equals 25 hours total. Yet it said 23 hours till depletetion. 

    And another thing. You can't stop them in their mining process without scrapping the entire extractor and rebuilding one. I was hoping to stop mining and rescan so I wouldn't have my planets doing nothing during my sleep time. 

   It bugs me so much, I might get off my rear and head to Jita's Park and see if I can get a CSM member to sponsor me. 

-Jason 

Ok so my foot tastes a little funny, but I'm used to it.

There is a proposal already raised for CCP. To look at some of the functionality of PI.

Let's see if I can get the link

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1335480

No comments:

Post a Comment