Search This Blog

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Planetary Interaction: My carebear tears


Have you ever done something that loses money, isn't all that much fun, and is a little frustrating?  Yet, you can't help yourself and you keep doing it again and again. 

That is my planetary interaction experience. It's either stop what I am doing every 30 minutes to take 5 minutes to refresh or throw it to 23 hours and let 1/2 the plants stay idle cause I can't get them enough resources. 

Also there is no in between. 30 minutes, 5 hours, or 23 hours. What about a 8 hour work day?  I sleep longer then 5 hours ( or at least I want to.)

   All of this and I have made less then 5 million in products. There are ways to make isk off of this, I know. But not in high sec doing it the way CCP wants you to do it. 

    So I am waiting for my 3rd account to finish a few skills then I will try null sec.  The motherload better be there. 
-Jason 

No comments:

Post a Comment