Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Podcasting idenity crisis


Blah. 

 That is about the best way I can describe the podcast. 

   Maybe, Grrrrrrrr. Is more accurate. 

   Or better yet - John Casey's sigh from the show Chuck. 

    Either way I am getting annoyed with the mike problems on the podcast.  Erin comes in fine, but mine bounces up and down. I use a headset, and the mike doesn't move. But during the editing portion my voice goes all over the place. 

     Still all I can do is adjust and try again. Yeah I know, and I will do some samples first. But man it is annoying. 

     Think I'm going to stick to the Notalotanews Newshour name. Wonder how much the EVOGANDA guy charges for some banners. 

    Figured I would stick to the format of :
Intro
Kiriths Korner - for as long as he can take this thing
Podcast weekly update - I'm always wanting to know if there is a new podcast. 
Mission from eve survival - this is an off shoot from the mission collide pattern. 
Eve Tribune
Dev Blog - these are just staples. Maybe add ten ton hammer and kugtsumem to it. 
Sport pages ( Dotlan maps )
And finish it up with outro/final thoughts. 

But as you can tell it's just a work in progress. ( hehe maybe that should be my title ) 
-Jason

1 comment:

  1. I think that format is a good one to follow. Lots of interesting info pulled into one 'cast.

    ReplyDelete