Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

6 jumps in 4 hours


Yes, I was at my computer the whole time.

I went from low sec entry to the pocket. It is roughly 6 jumps long. What took my 4 hours was at each station i would turn at least 90 degrees from my destination and cruise to 200 KM from the gate. Then bookmark the spot. It just takes time traveling at 200 meters per second.

But I got to the pocket unscathed, and was able to cyno in my carrier. Which landed 10 KM from the station. Still working on the specifics of that one. I made a jump clone (yeah!) and grab an t1 amarr frigate. Threw a warp stab in the back and off I went. There was a brutix that hanging out at one gate. I didnt really pay much attention as I was spamming the warp then jump button. Part of my book market was (to Empire) or (to LSS). So when I am in a non cloaky t1 death trap I have less thought pattern and more... go go go.

Now I am mining ice, cause that thanatos sucks fuel down like it was the 70s all over again. (yes conversvation is at 5)

My high loading zone is a nice little spot. But it is double jump into empire. All the single jumps are a little too unsavory for me.

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment