Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Week in review

A quick break 

   Well I got the 250 off to capsuleer. Made my advertisement, and haven't heard back from them. 

   I tried another round of walking through the maze - getting an interview with CCP.  I am nowhere near the cheese exit. 

   We broke 2,000 subscribers!!!!?!!!  That is insane, humbled doesn't begin to express my bewilderment. 

    Acinom is still plugging away at PI skills. Come September I should be done. Then it's off to scanning school. 

   Hearld was starting the PI path, but I have enough rep for a level 3 mechanical Datacores now. So that takes priority.  Expect him to get back on track in Sept. 

    Eisenguarde was starting PI. But I backed off and now I am getting his 2 attributes and the learning skill up for PI first. 

   PI - if you drop 1 command center (elite), 1 spaceport and as many extractors as you can on a planet. You can get about 80% full in one day.  - high sec

-how are you?
-Jason 

No comments:

Post a Comment