Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

Life recap

You would think that with a few days off I would having something ingesting to say. 

  But then, that wouldn't be me

   The podcast comes along.  It is starting to coalesce around some talking points. But it still seems too long. I really need to get the website up and running. 

    I actually thought about a post going to bed 2 nights ago. It had slot of old stories. But now I can't remember half of it. 

   Saw an advertisement for StarCraft II. Comes out here on July 27th. Between that and Star Trek Online raising the level cap at the end of this month,  Eve is going to take a beating on game time. Will probably be just skill and PI updates. 

  Work calls, so I hope everyone has a happy and safe (RL) weekend
-Jason 

No comments:

Post a Comment