Search This Blog

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Tip toe into null sec


Do not die - check
Bring a gun to a knife fight - check
Insure ship - double check. 

Well after 2 days of null sec PI my storage facility from the extractors are about 40% full. That is with 23 hour cycles. Much nicer then the high sec counterparts. 

   After going through the PI rounds I decided to take my Rusty ol Domi out for a spin. I looked with the on board scanner and had 2 Sansha anomalies. This ship is design for tank and PvE.  So. I fly out to meet 4 cruisers, 2 battleships, and 8 missile turrets. I got into half armor alot quicker then I expected.  While mulling this over I remembered I had the Thanatos. 

  A quick change up and I flew back.  To the wrong site. This one just had 4 cruisers. My carrier is not fitted for war. I had 6 warp stabs on it. This made for some funny fighting. My targeting range ended up being 19 Km. Still it was nice to see 504 drones to pick from. After a while I went back to station and got rid of the stabalizers. Fitted 2 med shield boosters onto a capital. ( the only thing I had collected) and flew back out. Started to re engage and a new face showed up in local. 

A red face, and here I am in a phenomenally fail fitted carrier in a non cyno Jam system. This is a bad idea, and being the carebear I am. Took my capital tail between my legs and ran away from the 2 mighty cruisers I was fighting. 

  He left after 5 minutes or so, but I'm not risking my main vehicle to move to and from null sec. 
-Jason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment