Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Breakdown

Eve is game for the Excel spreadsheet.

I have been told this for 4 years.

AND I REFUSE!!!!!!
for 4 years I have done just fine (albeit very poorly).

But today, I sucummed to the inevitable.

___________________________________
I made a Dominix from a NPO and spare parts I had laying around. Flew it to a trade hub and was looking forward to making a buck or two. The selling price has 15 Domi's at 40.3 million isk. That seemed a little low.

So I brokedown, and used excel.

I listed all the minerals and how many they were. then I grabed the sell price per unit. Multiply the two, and I get how much the mineral costs to make the domi. Add all of them up and that was my price for a domi. 69.9 million isk. so that means I am losing 29.6 million isk every time I sell a domi.

That just doesnt make sense.

Anyone out there help me, where did I go wrong?


Edit:so I went back and did it again. But instead of using the values given to me on the market page, I used each invivdual minereals buy price. The total came down to an acceptable level - 36 mil. So I decide to put it up on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment