So the carrier is a flying Walmart. Everyone talk about the tank it has, but to me it was less then flying a captain Bird of Prey. It might be because I did fit 6 turrents on it and they just don't have the omph like I want.
The fighters are uncontrollable. And they scatter anywhere they go. They also race ahead, so by the time you get there the mob has chewed threw 4 of the 5 fighters. The bird of prey is just a flying target. Overall a pretty big let down.
I grab the Teir 5 Bird of Prey and will see how it does. But I got tired of STO by then and just poped up a mining op in Eve.
-Jason
Campaign End TITANDEATH
-
The local Adeptus Titanicus group ran a campaign over the spring and the
final megabattle played out last weekend. It was 6 players each fielding
2000 p...
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment